I want to start with the fact that MarsColony is not just a 3D computer model; it is a simulator of the survival and development of the future of humanity, where each colonizer is part of a vast mechanism and plays the most direct role in the success of his colony. It is human nature to accept difficulties, and it is also human nature to overcome them and become better and stronger.
Since we started colonizing the new planet, we have faced a lot of challenges:
- The range of the settlers required more fuel to get to the landing point; not everyone, unfortunately, reached this step.
- Difficult climate for deploying base stations, which requires many human resources.
- And on top of that, the sun began to turn towards us less often, reducing daylight hours and complicating the transportation of new settlers.
We faced these difficulties and immediately began to develop a plan to accelerate the colony’s development because we were so lacking in labor. And we found a solution…
A LARGE SPACESHIP WILL DELIVER ALL WHO WILL LEAVE EARTH AND RISK THEIR LIFE TO START A NEW… ON A NEW PLANET… AWAY FROM HOME… WITH MANY LIKE HIM, ROMANTICS AND ADVENTURERS.
- At no cost, become part of the colony and earn pCLNY tokens by completing game missions in landlord land.
- Accumulate resources and acquire land at their expense; each settler can eventually become a landlord.
- Be the first to get into the leaderboard and be an honorary Martian.
The Mars Colony team has almost finished preparing the space shuttle for transportation to a new planet, and the team takes care of all transportation costs.